Free errands provided for community members impacted by COVID-19.
Iowa City Erranders
211 is a free, comprehensive information and referral system linking Iowa residents to health and human service programs, community services, and more. It’s a one-stop source of information. You can explore their website for specific resources or speak/text with a staff member (https://www.211iowa.org/contact-us/).
Disaster Assistance funds are available for individuals with COVID-19-related needs from March 16, 2020 and forward. Call 319-259-9218 - all intakes will be completed over the phone. More information on the website link below.
Browse all resources
- Agape Café
- Clear Creek-Amana School District - Free Meals
- CommUnity Foodbank and Delivery
- Coralville Community Pantry
- Free Lunch Program of Iowa City
- Free Meal Map - Johnson County Area
- HACAP Mobile Food Pantry
- Hawkeye Meal Share
- IC Compassion - Food Pantry
- Iowa City School District
- Iowa Food Bank Association/Feeding America
- Johnson County Food Delivery Line
- Map of Resources in Iowa City and Surrounding Areas
- North Liberty Community Pantry
- Salvation Army - Food Services
- State & Federal Food Programs
- UI Food Pantry