Student Wellness at Iowa will be offering a variety of virtual wellness opportunities including guided meditation, core exercises, sleep app, stress management consults, etc. Access them by visiting this page on the Student Wellness website.
Virtual Wellness Opportunities at Student Wellness
Disaster Assistance funds are available for individuals with COVID-19-related needs from March 16, 2020 and forward. Call 319-259-9218 - all intakes will be completed over the phone. More information on the website link below.
The University of Iowa Mobile Clinic is a student run organization that provides free point of care lab testing, education, flu vaccines, and basic healthcare to underserved populations in the Iowa City and surrounding areas. As of now, due to coronavirus, we have cancelled all in person clinics but are offering free online and over the phone appointments for those in need.
Phone: (319) 535-2684
Or visit our website below
Student Health is open at the Westlawn location for normal hours of 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday. Students can be seen for in-person visits during limited hours, and we've greatly expanded the resources for students to have a video or phone visit with our providers.
Just give our schedulers a call at 319-335-8394.
Nurseline RNs are standing by to help you, to answer questions and address concerns- call 319-335-9704 to reach us. Prescription refills may be extended as needed by calling the Nurseline or sending a MyChart request.
Browse all resources
- Agape Café
- Clear Creek-Amana School District - Free Meals
- CommUnity Foodbank and Delivery
- Coralville Community Pantry
- Free Lunch Program of Iowa City
- Free Meal Map - Johnson County Area
- HACAP Mobile Food Pantry
- Hawkeye Meal Share
- IC Compassion - Food Pantry
- Iowa City School District
- Iowa Food Bank Association/Feeding America
- Johnson County Food Delivery Line
- Map of Resources in Iowa City and Surrounding Areas
- North Liberty Community Pantry
- Salvation Army - Food Services
- State & Federal Food Programs
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- UI Food Pantry